Friday, February 15, 2008

I Guess You'll Do
a country love song by Dan Panno

Weeeeellll

I saw her walkin’ over she was lookin’ pretty fine,
She said she wouldn't do me even if she were mine,

So I went on to the next one and I looked at her and said,
Would like to take a drink with me or give me some...

Head on to the third one, I was lookin’ pretty desperate,
Began to talk to her before I realized I’d messed up,

It was then that I realized she wasn't lookin’ good,
But I figured it wouldn’t be so bad if I made her wear a hood,

Iiiiiiiiiii saaaaaid,
Well I guess you'll do!
Come on into the loo,

We'll get all down and dirty,
Even though your hole is thirty,

Cause I Guess you'll do!
Dear God let’s drink more brew,

I'll need all kinds of therapy,
Just because your face is scarin’ me…

(Here's when we go into a talking part)

"What? You have a sister?"

Weeeeeell
I guess you'll do...too!
Everything’s better in twos,

Your face should be a goddamned sin,
At least you don’t have a…twin?

No comments: